Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5) - C.J. Roberts 3.5 stars. I'm really at a loss when it comes to a review for this. I waited until the amazon issue was all cleared up, then I excitedly dove in. And I am coming out of it- disappointed? Disenchanted?? I don't know but something is just off for me. Seduced was, for me, absolute perfection. I loved it. I was satisfied with the ending. Now I feel like Caleb/James totally had no idea who he was/is/wants to be. And the fact that he was playing a toy guitar just struck me as so far out of any character we've known of him- that I really had a difficult time connecting...which just sucks! This also highlighted how young Livvie is- which I had forgotten and really didn't want to be reminded of. I give it 3.5 stars, but CJ is so far above a lot of writers that are out there that this really could be a 5 star book if compared to most. When compared to the first 2 books I just felt this one was rushed- probably because there was a huge demand. Needless to say- if you've read the first 2 you should read this too and I know most people think I am crazy for giving it less than 5 stars, but I just couldn't connect. I really don't think this book was necessary at all.